Express your daily mood with these necklaces which you can wear with one or multiple charms.
Make a Wish: What would you do if you had a key that opens every lock? Remember that no closed door or concern could keep you from achieving your goals and dreams. Believe in yourself with this key-formed charm.
• Diamond Ring: Say ‘yes’ to eternal commitment with this charm by giving it as a gift to a newly-married friend or, if you’re recently married, to one of your bridesmaids.
● Golden Cage: This cage holds neither you nor another creature. It is instead adorned with colorful stones that take millions of years to form and will attract good energy. Join us in choosing the stone that is best aligned with your energy and in designing you a tiny charm necklace.
● Amethyts Ball: Since ancient times, the amethyst is believed to keep people energized. This spherical charm features amethyst which turns negative ions into positive, clears thoughts and feelings, and eliminates stress and bad energy. You can wear it by itself on a chain or with other personal charms.
● Luna: This new moon adorned with blue sapphire is the symbol of new happenings and beginnings. Make room in your life for positive developments with the Luna charm.
● Gem: If you believe in both the magical beauty and the positive energy of colorful stones, these charms are perfect for you.
● Sargas: How about shining bright like Sargas, one of the brightest stars in the sky?
Luck: We use horseshoes to decorate our homes and offices for good fortune so why not adorn ourselves with it? Luck charm makes sure fortune follows you.
● Globe: Designed for travel enthusiasts, the Globe charm invites you to go on new adventures.
● Vera Locket Charm: Vera Locket will be your tiny treasure chest that keeps your most special memories with up to two pictures.
● Eye Catcher:Believed to offer protection against evil, eye charms are among the most popular personalized charms.
● Pot Charm: How about putting a secret love message or a wish into the universe in this tiny teapot and keeping it close to your heart?
Key of Love: What would you do if you had a key that opens every lock? Remember that no closed door or concern could keep you from achieving your goals and dreams. Believe in yourself with this key-formed charm.
● My Love: Are you nostalgic about sending letters and postcards? You can quench this feeling by writing the name and city of the person you wish to send this romantic letter charm.
● Antonius Sword: Most of the time, swords associated with courage, power, and wisdom aren’t this cute. You can wear this tiny sword charm on your hoops, on your favorite necklace, or on your wrist.
● Wish List: Love, happiness, peace, fertility, luck… What else would you like to add to these six tiny keys? All of them are waiting for you to attach a meaning or a wish to them. Every time you look at your charm, you’re one step closer to fulfill your goals and wishes.
● Angelo: It’s a nice thought to carry around your initials or your loved one’s at all times.